Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
This love sets me free
I'm not my own
I've been carried by you
All my life
When my life is like a storm
Rising waters, all I want is the shore
You say I'll be okay
And make it through the rain
You are my shelter from the storm
I found a verse today. Romans 1:8 says that there is no condemnation for those who belong to Jesus Christ. This verse states that God would not take my baby away to punish me. Jeremiah 1:5 says " Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart." I know that my child is in heaven and I know one day I will see my babies sweet face. Jesus has promised to give me a peace I cannot find in this world. I have been trying and I have been unsucessful. Everything does ride on hope now. I have truly been broken. I have fallen to my knees in agony. Maybe now I can be rebuilt. I truly believe I have expierenced complete brokeness. There is no farther down than I already have been. I KNOW one day I will be able to rejoice in this. I trust that God's will was done. I continue to trudge on, hoping the anger will be replaced with love and the uncertainity with trust.
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment