The dark is creeping in
Its creeping up to swallow me
This is all that I can say right now
This is all that I can give
Thats my everything
Didnt you see me crying?
Didnt you hear me call your name?
Wasn't it you I gave my heart to?
I wish you'd remember where you set it down
Many well meaning people will say the cruelest things. They don't mean to. They just don't get it. Babies are not suppose to die. Our society doesn't prepare us to deal with death very well. With a miscarriage, there is no body to bury. No one physically saw the baby. Many people don't understand why you grieve, and few will grieve with you. Gods word tells me different. Life BEGINS at conception. There was life growing inside of me. The little human life had a soul and the minute the baby left my body, it was ushered into Jesus' arms.
Your silence HURTS. Words hold so much power. Not speaking them, doesn't help. I have not forgotten. I have not forgotten a single detail. Not speaking about it, wont change what happened. It wont help me get over it faster and it won't make me forget.
Please do not tell me how he was deformed and its better this way. I would of loved him anyways because not many people would have. I would of given my next breath, had he been able to live. I had great plans for him.
Please do not tell me I am young and I can have other children. How do you know that? And another baby will not replace this one. If your first child dies, will it be okay because you have a second one? No, children are not interchangeable, it is illogical to think that it will be okay because I can have other babies.
Please do not tell me it was God's will, or I am better off, or the baby is better off. I KNOW God works all things for good, but that doesnt ease the pain or take away the hurt.
Please do not tell me to move on, or focus on something else.
Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Romans 12:15
Silence is not always golden.
1 comment:
I am praying for you. I hope you will find a job soon and I continue to lift you up. I know you are hurting about your baby. Love you lots!
Post a Comment