Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love the way you love me.

My only kyptonite is you.
You take my breath away.


I am madly inlove with the most amazing man. I am incredibly blessed. One day, he will be the father of my babies and I can hardly wait. He continues to amaze me everyday. He is patient and loving all the time. And I most definately am NOT those things. I have no patience. I get irritated before he even has a chance to explain himself. I like things my way and only my way. I have alot of growing to do. Regardless, he never waviers in his love. He is teaching me what unconditional love means. He is showing me what unconditional love looks like. I am so thankful that I have the gift of waking up every morning knowing that no matter what happens that day, he will be there and he will love me.

Thank you. Thank you for loving me no matter what. Thank you for mourning our baby along with me. Thank you for holding me for 3 hours straight on July 28th while I cried in physical and emotional pain. Thank you for loving me through the tears, the angry words, and the cold shoulder. Thank you for not giving up on me, even when I give up on myself and us. Thank you for being patient and laid back. Thank you for being realistic. Thank you for being honest.

But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild
Slow and easy
Heart and soul
So completely
I love the way you love me

No comments: